Monday, August 13, 2007

A Spell of Luck

Last week I went shopping with a friend of mine. As we got into her car, I noticed her pretty silver earrings and said, "these look very nice." She promptly replied, "These are my lucky earrings. Since the day I changed my previous earrings and started wearing these, good things have been happening to me. I know I'm being superstitious but I don't want to remove them yet. Let some more good luck come my way."

Now here's something to chew upon - how can one be so sure that lady luck came smiling riding on that pair of earrings? Maybe it was the lingerie she donned that day which brought with it so much luck. Does that make a case for not doffing them until luck looks the other way? Think about it.

3 comments:

innovation said...

This ones hillarious!!! I actually tried visualizing it..:-)

Tanweer said...

hii kavita those who are superstious they not gona liesten to anybody as what ever you say to them

Tanweer said...

even some time it happen s to me also even thugh i dont belive all thes things but still some wher in my mind it created its space