Friday, December 28, 2007

Song of my day or What 't was and what could've been

"It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day

Touch me
Take me to that other place
Teach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
It's a beautiful day (1)

Understand the things I say, don't turn away from me,
Cause I've spent half my life out there, you wouldn't disagree.
Do you see me? Do you see? Do you like me?
Do you like me standing there? Do you notice?
Do you know? Do you see me? Do you see me?
Does anyone care? (2)

I'm not the only one starin' at the sun
Afraid of what you'd find if you took a look inside
Not just deaf and dumb i'm staring at the sun
Not the only one who's happy to go blind (3)

I feel my mind is shaking out of place
I look like a truck ran over my face
The doctor says I'm not a hopeless case
I really want to join the human race.." (4)


1. Beautiful Day - U2
2. Ode to my Family - The Cranberries
3. Staring at the Sun - U2
4. I'm Horny, I'm Stoned - The Doors

No comments: